Testogen is a legal supplement designed to boost testosterone levels increase muscle mass, reduce fat, improve mental clarity, energy levels and sex drive. It is a safe product manufactured entirely from natural ingredients in FDA-approved facilities. The owners of the product are so confident in the quality of their formula that they offer a 100-day money-back guarantee. But is Testogen any good?
What are the results and how does it compare to other products marketed as testosterone boosters, such as Testboost, Testmax, Alphaviril or Ageless Male Max? In this Testogen review, we’ll take a look at the science, the pricing and the results.
The Science – Testogen Ingredients
Testogen contains 11 key science-backed ingredients designed to boost testosterone levels and is developed in an FDA-approved environment. If you take Testogen as per the instructions, it is safe to use with no side effects and will boost natural testosterone production in your body, unlike prescription medication which can pose a risk.
Here are 3 key Testogen ingredients;
- Zinc – increasing testosterone levels and maintaining blood concentration.[1 – for research references see bottom of article]
- D-Aspartic Acid – has been shown in research to increase testosterone production by up to 45% in 12 days , another studied men ages 27-43 for 90 days and the results were an increase in testosterone of 30-60% . Testogen contains the highest levels on the market.
- Boron – has been shown to decrease estrogen levels and boost testosterone. One study found that 10mg boron/week increased testosterone levels by 28%. A research review in 2015 found that taking 6mg of boron for a week increased testosterone metabolism and increased free testosterone levels by 25%  (Testogen contains 8mg).
The importance in formulas for increasing testosterone
The 3 Testogen ingredients above are of premium quality and supported by a formula which includes ingredients that not only help boost testosterone directly such as Fenugreek Extract, but includes other extremely important ingredients for absorption and additional indirect requirements for healthy testosterone production such as Vitamin D3, K1 and B6, Magnesium, Nettle Leaf Extract and Black Pepper Extract.
And formulation is everything.
You may think that vitamins such as Zinc, B6 and Magnesium are too common or not ‘sexy enough’ to be effective, but you’d be surprised. A double-blind study was carried out on 27 university students to test the effectiveness of a Zinc, B6 and Magnesium formula (aka ZMA) on strength and testosterone. The players taking the ZMA formula increased their total testosterone by 32.4% whilst those on the placebo fell by 10.5%. 
In short, the research suggests that if you are training, you need Zinc, B6 and Magnesium not only to increase your testosterone levels, but to prevent you from decreasing them!
Testogen increases the body’s ability to produce testosterone which in turn assists with energy levels, muscle growth, fat loss, libido and mental focus.
Whilst we can’t share images of mental focus (and feel it would be inappropriate to share images of an increased libido!) we can share a few before and after photos from real users. Please note that these are before and after photos from real ‘normal’ users – not body builders!
You can see more before and after photos and video reviews on the Testogen website. This includes testimonials from long-term users and short-term users seeking to increase their testosterone levels for various reasons. There are also video interviews with people who have used the capsules alone and the booster drops.
Testogen: Capsules and Instant Booster Drops
In a similar manner to other supplements, Testogen comes in capsule format for slow absorption throughout the day. However Testogen is also available with oral testosterone booster drops for rapid absorption and testosterone boost. These can be used alongside the capsules for;
- Speedy increase in energy levels
- Fast rush in strength, power and focus
- Instant boost to testosterone levels and libido
Testogen is a pioneer in it’s field. It is a premium product that uses only the finest quality ingredients. It is based on scientific research, manufactured on FDA approved facilities and ships to over 80 countries. Dosage is just once per day, in the morning with breakfast, whilst the booster drops offer faster absorption into the bloodstream for an instant boost.
- Promotes muscle growth
- Supports weight loss
- Improves cognitive function
- Increases sex drive
- Helps in reducing body fat
Testogen buying options;
There are multiple buying options for Testogen with discounts on bulk purchases. Your purchase includes;
- Fast and free shipping to most countries (inc the United States)
- Discreet packaging
- 100-day money-back guarantee
- Free informational ebook
- Multi-pack deals (3 months for price of 2… or 5 months for the price of 3!)
Using the ‘5 for 3’ multi-buy option, pricing for the capsules can work out as low as $36/month and pricing for the capsules + instant drops from $57/mth.
You can of course mix and match, stretching the course and making your money go further, however with these multi-buy deals and free shipping, this premium product doesn’t work out much more expensive than many inferior products on the market…and is much better priced than many other premium brands.
With all that science, proven results and a 100-day ‘no questions asked’ money-back guarantee there is no better testosterone booster than Testogen.
Testosterone Research & Resources:
A number of scientific and academic research studies have been referenced in this article. You can find them below;
- Liu YL, Zhang MN, Tong GY, et al. The effectiveness of zinc supplementation in men with isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Asian J Androl. 2017;19(3):280-285. doi:10.4103/1008-682X.189621. Link
- Topo E, Soricelli A, D’Aniello A, Ronsini S, D’Aniello G. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009;7:120. Published 2009 Oct 27. doi:10.1186/1477-7827-7-120. Link
- G. D’Aniello, S. Ronsini, T. Notari, N. Grieco, V. Infante, N. D’Angel, F. Mascia, M. Fiore, G. Fisher and A. D’Aniello, “D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm
- Quality,” Advances in Sexual Medicine, Vol. 2 No. 4, 2012, pp. 45-53. doi: 10.4236/asm.2012.24008. Link.
- Naghii, MR et al. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan;25(1):54-8. Link.
- Pizzorno L. Nothing Boring About Boron. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2015;14(4):35-48.
- Brilla, L. R. and Víctor Conte. “Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength.” (2000). Link.